Would you like to join our covert network of agents and work with the infamous intelligence persona whose existence we can neither confirm or deny?
Apply below to join our secret operations team!
What it is: Wait Staff
This is an opportunity to be an integral part of a new and growing company, Spy Cider House and Distillery.
Things you’ll have on your to-do list:
- Create an exceptional experience for guests that will be remembered, talked about and shared with their family and friends
- Welcome guests and prepare and serve simple food and drink items (charcuterie and cheese plates, cider, mixing simple cocktails etc)
- Facilitate tours of production facility
- Operate Point of Sale system (Square) to take food & beverage and merchandise payments
- Carry out opening and closing duties (ie: daily light cleaning, lounge and patio set up and putting away)
- Be the Spy representative at various events as needed (eg. seasonal local Farmers Market, sponsored events etc)
Skills you’ll need in your toolbox:
- Extroverted; you are a natural friend maker/people person
- Eye for detail and you understand what makes a great experience
- You have relevant experience working in the hospitality sector, and it would be great if it were in a winery, brewery, cider house
- Passionate about well crafted, handmade products
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- Hard-working with a hunger to exceed expectations
- Flexible with hours
You have startup experience and a vision for the future of Spy Cider House and Distillery.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.