Would you like to join our covert network of agents and work with the infamous intelligence persona whose existence we can neither confirm or deny?
Apply below to join our secret operations team!
MISSION: Hospitality Server (Weekends Only and Ad Hoc Shifts)
Spy Cider House and Distillery is looking for a new operative to join our refreshingly covert organization. As a member of the elite Spy Hospitality Staff, this is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of a new and growing company.
Things you’ll need to do:
- Create an exceptional experience for guests that will be remembered, talked about and shared with their family and friends
- Welcome guests and prepare and serve simple food and drink items (charcuterie and cheese plates, cider, mixing simple cocktails etc)
- Facilitate tours of the production facility
- Operate Point of Sale system (Square) to take food & beverage and merchandise payments
- Carry out opening and closing duties (ie: light cleaning, lounge and patio set up/putting away)
- Be a Spy Brand Ambassador at various events as needed (eg. seasonal local Farmers Markets, sponsored events etc)
Skills you’ll need to have:
- Smart Serve & Food Handlers Certification
- First Aid certification would be an asset
- Extroverted; you are a natural people person
- An eye for detail and understanding of what makes a great experience
- Relevant experience working in the hospitality sector; winery, brewery, or cider house experience would be a great asset
- Passionate about well crafted, handmade products
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like seeing the big picture
- Hard-working with a passion to exceed expectations
- Flexible with hours
If this sounds like you, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.